Search This Blog

Saturday 23 November 2013

Reversed Cards - How Do You Get Them That Way?

Here's an interesting thing, I've recently started to incorporate reversed cards into my readings to give them more depth. I've invested in a few really good books to help me with the meanings (The Complete Book of a Tarot Reversals by a Mary K. Greer being my favourite), but there's precious little out there to advise on HOW you reverse the cards in the first place. Should you cut the deck in two and reverse one half or only read them reversed when they come out that way accidentally? I'm not a fan of the table mixing method of shuffling so that's out for me. What I have found is that nobody can seem to agree on what proportion of the deck should be reversed. I'd love to hear your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment