Search This Blog

Thursday 21 November 2013

My Favourite Decks

 The Fool from the Gilded Tarot
What better way to start off the Scottish Seer blog than by telling you my favourite Tarot and Lenormand Decks. For Tarot my go to deck is The Gilded Tarot designed by Ciro Marchetti and published by U.S. Games Systems Inc. This deck appealed to me because of the gorgeous artwork and the rich colours of the cards. I also use the Radiant Waite (another deck published by U.S. Games Systems). I think everyone should have a version of the Waite deck, but the original for me is a little dull and flat. I love the way the colours pop in the Radiant Waite and the people I read for enjoy them too.
The Radiant Waite deck



I've recently started using the Lenormand oracle as well and currently use the Mystical Lenormand by Regular Elizabeth Fiechter/Urban Trösch (published by AGM Urania). I also have the Gilded Reverie Lenormand (another beautiful deck by Ciro Marchetti) iPad app and have pre-ordered a physical deck which I'm sure will be well used!

Watch a YouTube review by Donna Leigh from Tarot Tribes below:



What are your favourite decks?

Images from the Gilded Tarot are used with the kind permission of Ciro Marchetti. Visit his website here and you'll see why I love his decks and artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment