Search This Blog

Thursday 21 November 2013

A Big Hello From Scotland

Hi all and welcome to my blog. I'm an amateur Tarot and Lenormand reader from Fife in Central Scotland. I've been reading the cards on and off for since I was a teenager and have recently got back in to them in a big way. I'm currently working with a mentor from the Tarot Association of The British Isles to improve my cartomancy skills and though it would be a good idea to start a blog for all things Tarot. I plan to post readings about current affairs, useful card-related things I find on the internet, deck reviews, app reviews and anything else that takes my fancy. Hopefully other card readers and people interested in the Tarot will get something out of the blog and I'd really appreciate feedback and comments on how people like the blog and what they want to see. Well that's my introduction over now to decide what my first post is going to be....Thanks for visiting and I hope you come back soon!

If you wish to contact me you can do so at scottishseerblog@gmail.com


Best Wishes

Graeme

Dunfermline

Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment